|Tribal Trouble is a realtime strategy game designed to be easy to grasp, yet difficult to master. While the game mechanics only take a few minutes to learn, it can still be quite a challenge to beat your opponents: To win, you are going to need some skills in planning strategies and utilizing the varying terrain for successful tactics.|
New to the genre, Tribal Trouble offers full three dimensional computer generated maps with lots of adjustable parameters. Whether you choose to help out the Vikings or Natives, battle the computer or other players online, an almost endless supply of different maps are waiting to be conquered.
Download Free DemoDownload the demo version before you buy.
Buy Full VersionDownload
the full version of Tribal Trouble right now for only $29.95!
- Battle your computer or test your skills against other players online
- Help out the Vikings and Natives in the campaign - lots of challenging missions await
- Frantic tribal warfare - up to 6 players and hundreds of units at the same time
- The game is easy to grasp and offers several levels of difficulty
-700 MHz CPU (1000 MHz or better recommended)
- 128 MB memory (256 MB or more recommended)
- 500 MB harddrive space
- NVIDIA Geforce/Geforce 2 MX, ATI Radeon 7200 or similar graphics card (NVIDIA Geforce 2 Ti or ATI Radeon 7500 or better recommended) with full OpenGL 1.2 support (how to update your drivers)
- 32 MB video memory (64 MB or better recommended)
- For multiplayer, a 56 Kb/s modem is required (broadband connection strongly recommended)
- Windows 98 (SE)/ME/NT 4/2000/XP, Mac OS X 10.3+ or Linux